The toolbar is a bar on the bottom of your screen that follows you as you scroll through a page. It lets you place a number of your most commonly used tools—the edit, rename, history, and delete pages, to name a few—right on the toolbar so they are only a click away. The menu follows you from wiki to wiki as well, and tools you select will appear on the toolbar when they’re available for use (for example, “delete” would not show up on Wiki Activity).
- Your toolbar can be found at the bottom of your screen and it will follow you as you scroll. It anchors to the bottom of the wiki page once you cannot scroll any further.
- Your toolbar is very customizable. Clicking "Customize" brings up a dialog box with the Toolbar List on the left, and the Find a Tool area on the right. It also has all of the system defaults, to help you if you delete one and then forget how to get it back.
- You can use the “Find a Tool” search box to begin selecting tools. Simply type in the name of a page you want to use and click it in the drop down menu, which will add it to the Toolbar List. For example, typing in “History” will produce a history link in the search box, which you can then click on to add to the Toolbar List.
- You can also click “Popular Tools” to produce a list of commonly used tools.
- Each item you put into your toolbar list can be altered or removed. If you scroll over the name in your toolbar list, you will see a pencil icon, a trash can icon, and two arrows. This allows you to rename the item (pencil icon), delete the item (trash can), or move it up and down (arrow icons).
- To save your customization, click the “Save” button.
- The "reset defaults" link resets the toolbar and My Tools folder to the system default.
- If you add more tools to the toolbar than space allows, a "more" menu will appear in front of the My Tools menu with the extra tools.
- The My Tools menu can be found on the floating toolbar.
- You can add tools to this menu in addition to right on the toolbar itself.
- Click the Customize button and the My Tools menu will appear. By default, "history" and "what links here" are already in this menu.
- Once you have added a tool to the toolbar, you can use the aforementioned arrow buttons to drag the tool into your My Tools menu.
- Click the “Save” button to save your customization.
- The My Tools folder is the one element that can't be renamed, moved, or deleted from the toolbar. It will always be at the bottom of the Toolbar List. However, if you remove everything from it, it will disappear—but will reappear if you add something back into it.
Special pages you can add to your toolbarEdit
Abi ja tagasisideEdit
- Loe Wikiast abi püüdmise juhendit täiendava abi saamiseks.
- Loe kontakteerumisest Wikiaga vigade teavitamiseks või selle artikli ebaselgusest